This position reports to the Shipping and Receiving Manager. The Warehouse Worker will complete appropriate tasks for shipping and receiving department. All information needs to be well documented and ready with all product shipments.
8-Hour Workday 40 Hour Workweek
$16/HR+ Benefits Health Insurance, Vision/Dental, IRA Matching, Aflac Insurance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Physically gather all materials needed for outbound shipments
- Shrink wrap and stage each order according to company standards
- Record each lot# shipped and/or each date of manufacture of each product shipped
- Load all outbound trailers in adherence to company policy using a forklift
- Double check all inbound and outbound transfers of materials
- Double check all recorded lot# and/or dates recorded by pickers
- Double check all physical quantities of each items being gathered and shipped
- Double check all labeling of finished products being shipped
- Double check all inbound trailers for cleanliness.
- Supportive of all Shipping and Receiving operations
- Other duties assigned by Management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum of one year experience in manufacturing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing regulations regarding safety, quality and GMP’s
- Forklift Certified
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong team player and leader with ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Demonstrated personal initiative, responsibility, and flexibility.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle multiple assignments with limited time constraints
- Ability to manage cross functional project teams and multiple projects in a fast-pace, constantly changing environment
- Must be computer literate: MS Word MS Excel
- Maintain clean work area
- Organize finished products
- Cycle Count
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org