Website Oak Beverages Inc.
West Nyack, NY
Job Summary: The Sales Manager is responsible for by identifying new distribution opportunities and fostering the growth of existing accounts to increase sales in their territory for the Chain Stores.
- Build Supplier and Retail Relationships
- Be the single point of contact for retail chain buyers and national chain managers.
- Understand where the performance gaps are and follow up when we are not meeting performance expectations.
- Create & maintain a retailer call list with all relevant details.
- Submit authorization forms for new products to all chains.
- Submit cost change forms to all chains.
- Schedule and ensure deliveries are made to club stores in a timely matter be accountable for chain AR accounts
- Build account base by targeting new or non-buying accounts
- Achieve planned sales and distribution goals
- Work closely with all chain sales representatives and managers
- Ensure proper merchandising for on and off premise accounts
- Track and monitor progress in all chain accounts using Encompass
- Work closely with suppliers and national chains to gain ad space
- Work closely with suppliers and chain buyers to gain planogram space for the company’s brands.
- Ensure coverage for chain resets
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Finance, Math or other related discipline or the equivalent work experience required
- Strong interpersonal, business acumen, financial and technical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite- advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience with Encompass software is a plus
- Experience in beer and beverage sales/distribution is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability work to independently and in teams
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan-Matching
- Employee Perks Discount Program
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org