Job Summary: The post-construction cleaner works with a crew to ensure commercial spaces such as banks and retail stores are clean and ready for the occupants to move into their new locations, safely.
- Cleans all areas once construction is complete in commercial spaces
- Prepares areas for opening day by wiping down walls, ceiling fixtures, fans, lights, baseboards, windows, mirrors, fixtures, and appliances.
- Experience stripping and waxing floors
- Prepares carpeted areas by cleaning carpets and vacuuming
- Removes any debris, paint, dirt and stains from floors, carpets, and counters
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year experience in post construction clean-up
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Must wear safety boots, hard hat (will provide), and jeans
- Must have or be willing to complete OSHA Training
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Major Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Aflac Accidental Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching
- Safety Boot Allowance
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com