Support the Sales Department through safe and efficient product placement and display building. Accurately stock and rotate products onto shelves from backroom inventories as required. Establish and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel, based on trustworthiness, respect, communication and a high level of customer service. Perform other duties as assigned.
8-Hour Work Day 40-Hour Work Week
+ Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision/Dental, IRA Matching, Aflac Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Sign on Bonus, Direct Deposit, Car Allowance.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements,
- Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
- Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Experience with a handheld ordering device, and beverage industry experience.
- Prior customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving preferred.
Equipment Used to Perform Job
- Car required
- Reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org