Website Oak Beverages Inc
West Nyack, NY
Job Summary: Manages and coordinates all aspects of human resources activities and staff including employee/ labor relations, union, compensation, payroll, staffing, benefits, safety, training, communications, discipline, etc.
- Process weekly payroll and process any payroll changes; Submit weekly payroll reports
- Oversee Time and Attendance including vacation requests, callouts, time clock, exceptions
- Handles questions, interprets, and administers union and non-union contracts and helps resolve work-related issues.
- Analyzes and modifies compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements; reconciles invoices for benefits
- Advises managers on organizational policy matters and recommends needed changes.
- Plans and conducts new employee onboarding/orientations to foster positive attitudes toward organizational objectives.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities of subordinates and staff.
- Analyzes training needs and coordinates training activities.
- Administers compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Union administration: new membership enrollments, retirement, health fund, contracts, grievances
- Workers Compensation: file claims, audits, records
- Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and other work-related information.
- Develops recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Maintains personnel records and files and conducts audits
- Conducts exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination; correspond with NYS Dept of Labor on employment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related discipline or the equivalent work experience required
- Experience with ADP Workforce preferred
- Experience with Union Contracts and 401K preferred
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite- advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- High attention to detail
- Ability work to independently and in teams
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan-Matching
- Employee Perks Discount Program
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org