Website Oak Beverages Inc
West Nyack, NY and Bronx, NY
Job Summary: The Driver Helper, under the supervision of the Driver, is responsible for delivering accurate orders to customers on time while performing the job in a safe manner and providing a high level of customer service.
- Load and unload the truck by hand or by use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- Assist Drivers to off-load products to customers.
- Deliver and stack merchandise on customer premises.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position to prevent damage during shipment.
- Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Unload and verify all returning products with the appropriate check-in personnel
- Maintains cleanliness of truck and reports any damages and maintenance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year in warehouse delivery environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Two-wheel dolly experience
- Must be able to lift/move up to 150 lbs.
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Major Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Complimentary Aflac Insurance
- Simple IRA with Company Matching
- Safety Boot Allowance
To apply, please call (201) 731-3365 or send your resume with the position in the subject to: email@example.com
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org